Our goal is to help you interact with confidence and achieve your objectives and processes with the same effectiveness as you do in your mother tongue.
We base our training projects on the ADDIE instructional design model to guarantee measurable and sustainable results.
- Analysis: of language level and needs based on the (CEFR) Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Design: by identifying the communication dynamics and business processes where the learner participates we design the course backbone.
- Development: of course content and establishing checkpoints and duration.
- Implementation: we deliver training, whatever mode you choose (online, face to face)
- Assessment: we send performance and attendance reports. At the end of the course we measure progress vs. the goals set.
Instructor Led: face-to-face at your office. Combined with an optional online support.
Online: at your pace with a dynamic and collaborative platform where you can also interact with your instructor and other participants, upload and share material.
Blended: a valid alternative, a blended learning approach provides real time coaching and self study option.